Riz Aseem is a published writer for websites such as the Business Insider, The Telegraph, and Yahoo, and his articles on life advice have been read by millions. Riz shares with me his interesting perspective about how a person should learn to “date” their ideas exclusively.
Date their ideas? Really?
Yes, indeed, he explains. Interested in three ideas but not sure which to pursue?
Pick one and stay completely loyal to it as if it were a person that you had to remain faithful to. In this period of time you give no other attention to any other idea or “person”. This allows you to fully give that idea a try and not remain halfhearted in your pursuits.
Very interesting… More on this idea of “dating” your ideas in this episode of the podcast.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How you can figure out what you really want to do with your life after college
- How a person can choose between many things in life that they want to pursue
- What a man should do if he is broke and jobless but has huge dreams
- What a person should do when everything appears to be going wrong in their lives
- The best way to balance life and work and how do you do it
- Learn some of the best mini-habits to practice every day
- What Riz would do if someone pointed a gun at him and said that he had to make $3,000 within 7 days
- How you should be investing your time
Links and Resourses In This Episode:
Read Riz Aseems articles on Quora
Credits for this episode:
Produced by Reed Harvey
Edited by Honeyzel Ontolan
Intro Music by Bensound.com
Outro Music by Dying Dinosaurs