Today I speak with entrepreneur and Co-founder of the software Leadpages. Leadpages managed to raise 5 million dollars in Venture Capital funds in their first round of equity financing. The company scaled incredibly fast and become a multi-million dollar company. How were the founders able to raise so much capital in such a short period of time? How did the idea of Leadpages even come about?
Co-Founder Simon Payne weighs in on this and other questions on just how someone goes about building such a large company in such a short time.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- What made the founders create a software such as this
- Why you should sometimes trust your gut feeling over advice from 3rd parties
- How Leadpages raised $5 million in their first round of equity financing
- What challenges the founders faced
- What steps a person should take to turn their idea into a reality and eventually a success
- What advice Simon would give to someone creating a start-up company
Resources and Links:
Follow Simon Payne On Twitter
Credits For This Episode:
Produced by Reed Harvey
Edited by Reed Harvey
Intro Music by Bensound.com
Outro Music by Dying Dinosaurs