If you are going through a rough patch in life, then this episode is for you. Bruce Van Horn is a best-selling author, branding expert, motivational speaker, and podcast host of Life is Marathon.
He has been through some of the hardest trials anyone could face, but even at his lowest point, he refused to give up. Perhaps you are going through something similar in your life? Well if so, take heart and listen in on how Bruce Van Horn was able to not only survive but actually reframe his life and see things in a different light.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Why gratitude will change your life
- How you can free yourself of stress and worry
- How you can start living intentionally and not wander through life
- Why no one really has “private thoughts”
- Why it is important to have hope in your life
Links and Resources
Produced by Reed Harvey
Edited by Reed Harvey
Intro Music by Benssound.com
Outro Music by Dying Dinosaurs